All bibles or sacred codes have been the causes of the following errors:
1. that man has two real existing principles: viz: a body & a soul
2. that energy call'd evil is alone from the body,& that reason,
call'd good, is alone from the soul.
3. that God will torment man in eternity for following his energies.
But following contraries to these are true:
1. man has no body distinct from his soul; for that call'd body is a portion
of soul discern'd by the five senses, the chief inlets of soul in this age.
2. energy is the only life and is from the body
and reason is the bound and outward circumference of energy.
3. energy is eternal delight.
|1||The Argument, Plate 2|
|3||Plate 3, Following|
|4||The Voice Of The Devil, Plate 4|
|6||A Memorable Fancy, Plates 6-7|
|7||Proverbs Of Hell, Plates 7-10|
|10||A Memorable Fancy, Plates 12-13|
|12||A Memorable Fancy, Plate 15|
|14||A Memorable Fancy , Plates 17-20|
|16||A Memorable Fancy, Plates 22-24|
|17||A Song Of Liberty, Plates 25-27|
Get the embed code
Preview the embedded widget
|Ulver - Themes From William Blake's The Marriage Of Heaven And Hell Album Lyrics|
|1.||The Argument, Plate 2|
|3.||Plate 3, Following|
|4.||The Voice Of The Devil, Plate 4|
|6.||A Memorable Fancy, Plates 6-7|
|7.||Proverbs Of Hell, Plates 7-10|
|10.||A Memorable Fancy, Plates 12-13|
|12.||A Memorable Fancy, Plate 15|
|14.||A Memorable Fancy , Plates 17-20|
|16.||A Memorable Fancy, Plates 22-24|
|17.||A Song Of Liberty, Plates 25-27|
|2||Ecclesiastes (A Vernal Catnap)|
|3||Nowhere (Sweet Sixteen)|
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.