Artist: Dylan Bob
Album: World Gone Wrong
World Gone Wrong
Ragged & Dirty
by Bob Dylan (arr)
1. Lord, I'm broke, I'm hungry, ragged and dirty too,
Broke and hungry, ragged and dirty too.
If I clean up, sweet momma, can I stay all night with you?
2. Lord, I went to my window, babe, I couldn't see through my blinds,
Went to my window, babe, I couldn't see through my blinds,
Heard my best friend a-comin' and I thought I heard my baby cry.
3. Lord, if I can't come in here, baby, then just let me sit down in your door,
If I can't come in here, baby, then just let me sit down in your door,
And I would leave so soon that your man won't never know.
4. How can I live here, baby, Lord, and feel at ease?
How can I live here, baby, Lord, and feel at ease?
Well, that woman I got, man, she does just what she feels.
5. Lord, you shouldn't mistreat me, baby, because I'm young and wild,
Shouldn't mistreat me, baby, because I'm young and wild.
You must always remember, baby, you was once a child.
6. 'Cause I'm leaving in the morning, if I have to ride the blinds,
Leaving in the morning, if I have to ride the blinds.
Well, I been mistreated and I swear I don't mind dyin'
Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
|1||Blood in My Eyes|
|2||Broke Down Engine|
|7||Ragged & Dirty|
|8||Stack A Lee|
|10||World Gone Wrong|
Get the embed code
|1||World Gone Wrong|
|3||Stack A Lee|
|4||Ragged & Dirty|
|2||The Tallest Man On Earth|
|5||Noah And The Whale|
|8||The Swell Season|
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.