Artist: Bob Dylan
Album: World Gone Wrong
World Gone Wrong
Ragged & Dirty
1. lord, i'm broke, i'm hungry, ragged and dirty too,
Broke and hungry, ragged and dirty too.
If i clean up, sweet momma, can i stay all night with you?
2. lord, i went to my window, babe, i couldn't see through my blinds,
Went to my window, babe, i couldn't see through my blinds,
Heard my best friend a-comin' and i thought i heard my baby cry.
3. lord, if i can't come in here, baby, then just let me sit down in your door,
If i can't come in here, baby, then just let me sit down in your door,
And i would leave so soon that your man won't never know.
4. how can i live here, baby, lord, and feel at ease?
How can i live here, baby, lord, and feel at ease?
Well, that woman i got, man, she does just what she feels.
5. lord, you shouldn't mistreat me, baby, because i'm young and wild,
Shouldn't mistreat me, baby, because i'm young and wild.
You must always remember, baby, you was once a child.
6. 'cause i'm leaving in the morning, if i have to ride the blinds,
Leaving in the morning, if i have to ride the blinds.
Well, i been mistreated and i swear i don't mind dyin'
|1||Blood in My Eyes|
|2||Broke Down Engine|
|7||Ragged & Dirty|
|8||Stack a Lee|
|10||World Gone Wrong|
Get the embed code
Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). This is just a preview!
|1||The Story of East Orange|
|3||Talkin' Bear Mountain Massacre|
|4||Riding In My Car|
|5||A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall|
|6||That Lucky Old Sun|
|1||Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros|
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.